Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I survived...

The plague.
Now, when most people think of the plague they think of the Black Death or smallpox. When you're in college, though, the plague is that crazy illness that is running rampant through campus and will debilitate you should you catch it.
Drat my hand-eye coordination; I caught it!
After laying in bed all day wishing for something other than consciousness, I finally got over the 24 hour bug and was able to live my life once more. Hopefully I have an immunity to it now and will be able to avoid it from now on... but one can only hope!
How about you, dear readers? Have you gotten the plague, or narrowly avoided it?
Best wishes go out to all of you- stay in good health!
Grace and peace,
http://www.brookieblogs.blogspot.com
blog comments powered by Disqus